2) Have as much fun as possible
3) Love every minute of every day
4) Find someone (and not a missing person!)
5) Treat myself better once I'm healthy.
6) Get my G!So that's about it folks for 2008. Tonight I am having a quiet night with les girlies, consisting of making pizza, watching movies in our jammies, drinks, and a lot of laughter and craziness! We're all spending the night and yes the wretched oxygen is coming with me. How scandalizing, I know.
I truely have to say that although 2008 had a lot of shitty moments, it wasn't all a lost cause. It allowed me to really see who my true friends are. Jenna, Chantel, Krystal, Katey, i would not be here without you special special people. You accept me for who I am and you love me regardless. I love you all very much and I can't wait for when we are able to be truely crazy and travel the world together!
Go Team Awkward Go!
To my family - although you can annoy the shit out of me I love you all very much. Know that I love you all very much and the support you give me means more than you will ever know. If i had a million dollars I would disperse it amongst you guys but since I don't.....it's the thought that counts, eh?
To everyone else, I hope you all have a safe and happy New Years. Your support and comments mean to the world and I truely love to get them!
I will blog tomorrow, but until then, have a wonderful day and I will see you next year!
Lets see what 2009 brings!
So i sauntered over to Merv's site and saw that he finally has the pics up from the transplant Christmas party. He got one of me wearing oxygen. And I'll be brave and post it.
So there it is. I hope i don't look too much like a sponsor child.