My Double Lung Transplant

Saturday, December 20, 2008

CANADIAN BREAKTHROUGH

LUNG IN A BOX IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucken eh!

I went to the presentation for this at the end of August. The first presentation when they told all of the lung transplant patients about this procedure. The first phase was done in September, and now the second phase is being done! I have signed up for this and really hope that my call comes soon and i get to use to procedure.

I can proudly say that i know the docs in the vid, that i recognize the guy who got done, and i can proudly shout as loud as I possibly can that THIS WAS PIONEERED BY CANADIAN DOCTORS. Yes I am proud. Yes, I am taking bragging rights. And yes, I will push anyone down if they try to contradict me. I am just too damn excited about the whole thing that I feel like i have to break something!!!

Voila, Lung in a box: http://watch.ctv.ca/news/health/avis-favaro/#clip123286

(a commerial for The Nutcracker comes up first, and then it will play).

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

That is the COOLEST video I have seen in a long time. Wow.

Amy said...

The Nutcracker looks awesome!!!! :)

And holy wow!!!!!!!
I hope that gets swooped up and used everywhere!!! Wow it was weird seeing how lungs actually breathe. I am amazed!!!!

<3