My Double Lung Transplant

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

#3

So this is Christmas
And what have we done?
Another storm over

And a new one's just begun...


Yeah you read that right, "storm". We're getting our 3rd storm since Friday and it's a total bitch. I just had the misfortune of being out in it, and of getting stuck going up a hill on my way to Krystal's place. I tried my hardest, I applied the gas as much as i could, and i could hear my tires dying, could smell the fumes come through my windows, and yet my car wouldn't move.

We were stuck in the middle of a bloody hill. A huge fucking steep hill.

I couldn't turn my tires to do a 3 point turn. Nothing. No way out. No way out but down. So i put my car in reverse and went down the hill backwards.

And alas I am home, and in one peice, but damned if i'll go back out in this shit again! I was at Jenna's picking up something and was only in her house for 5 minutes, when I came out and my entire back window was a sheet of ice.

FUCK MY LIFE.

And tomorrow of course it is going to rain! Yeah...fucking great.

Anywho, I had another dream that I got my tx. I'm not sure if i dreamt it last night or the night before. Is that bizarre? I wanted to blog about it yesterday, and then i dreamt about my dream last night, and now I can't really remember the exact details of the whole thing except that it was a vastly different tx dream than from what i've usually had.

In this one i got the call and made it to the hosp. But i got further than that, i got prepped and went into the OR and then woke up, and i remember taking a deep breath in and marveling at how effortless it was and how great it felt, and how it seemed to go on and on forever.

I felt well.

I felt healthy.

I FELT NORMAL AND LIKE IT WAS THE WAY IT SHOULD FEEL.

Needless to say i woke and felt very happy and very satisfied, but this is where it gets fuzzy. I seemed to have dreamt about doing things too soon for the docs or something, like being active and dancing and so forth. Oh well. I TOOK A DEEP BREATH AND IT FELT GREAT AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS SO FUCK EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE ELSE!

*screams from the top of the world*

Now that that's over, that's really all I have to say. Not sure if i will blog tomorrow (to escape the madness) and if not, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT! I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas and that you eat lots, gossip lots, get naughty pictures and have an overall fantastic time!

And most of all, BREATHE AND ENJOY IT B/C YOU CAN! WEEEEEE!

No comments: