My Double Lung Transplant

Friday, May 21, 2010

May 2-4

Finnegan Vernon Perry
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S THE LONG WEEKEND!

AND THIS YEAR I AM GOING AWAY!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE BEFORE I GOT LISTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*squeeeeeeeeeee!*

I am going up to Jess's trailer up in Port Elgin - I havent been since 2006. So stoked! There are a ton of people going which just makes it more special.

Typical me, I just packed now at midnight, had my shower at 11pm (after a FANTASTIC season finale of Greys! Who didn't wanna pull their pants down it was so intense?!). And i packed all my meds. Probably stuffed too many clothes into my ugly duffle bag, and also a bright flowery blanket. Weeeeeeeeeee! So excited! Mum's dropping me off at Jess's at 9:30am and I hope we stop at Timmie's as an XL English Breakfast tea is in order for the journey up to cottage country. Woo hoo!

It was gorgeous out today - about 27*C. My sis and her bf bought a chocolate lab on Friday whom they named Finnegan (pictured above), and I have been appointed as babysitter in the afternoon. I go over to their place at 11:30 and let little Finn out and feed him lunch, pee him, and play with him until the little creature tires out. He's adorable - but he bites, and he bit my crotch the other day. Not cool. He also likes to try to eat stones and enjoys barking at the rake in their backyard. So this is what I will be doing every day until i can find a job. I don't mind doing this in the least! It's so fun! I love my little chocolate nephew!

As a result of the warm weather, I have my window wide open and am sleeping with my blind up and curtains open. I love nothing more than sleeping with my window wide open in the summer time, letting the warm summer air in, and I love being able to wake up as the sun does too.

Life is fab. (and my spiro - which i just did - was 1.98L tonight, which is 98% total lung function for me)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bree you are so jesus funny. I laugh every time I flip to your blog.

Just wanted to let you know! Have a great weekend in cottage country :)

Jess