My Double Lung Transplant

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to see a Tarot card reader on Thursday with my friend Andre - but not for a reading. She wants ME to read HER.

Yes. ME reading HER, the TAROT CARD READER.

Word of my spidey senses have spread through my friends, and Andre's friends mother is a tarot card reader and heard about me and is really excited to meet me. As I am her. I won't be reading tarot cards, as i don't know how, i will just read her point blank as i do people. It's called claircognizance for you ignorant bastards who know nothing about spidey senses. Well now you do. I'm claircognizant, and i'm wicked stoked about Thurs.

Will let you know how it goes.

Other than that, things are fab and i remain on the job hunt as per usual...

2 comments:

Amy said...

that's so cool have fun!!

Gem said...

That's really cool! I don't really know much about Tarot card readings! Have fun!! Xx