My Double Lung Transplant

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Look...!

...at this creature



I want it.

I must have it.

How can you resist that face? I want to squish it, and squeeze it, and love it forever.

In case you're wondering, that's a Newfoundland Retriever, and I've been thinking about getting one for a while. Of course, I have to save up for it, but I'm willing to do that. Hell, I'm saving up for my trip so why not save up for my own dog as well, right? So weeeeee!!!!!!!!

I had a meeting with a bone doctor the other day. Things are fine and i'm on the proper meds for it, and I inquired about my sternum pain and she said it's to be expected. She called it "rheumatism" *aka, layman's term* for arthritis. She was a nice doc and tested everything else and said that i was essentially fine.

What else? Life has been normal. Waking up at 6:30am almost every day to walk dogs. I love it. It's great.

And that's about it.

2 comments:

Tara said...

OMG That could totally be my dog. We have a Newfie/golden retriever mix. He's almost 10 years old so he's got grey in the face but that's a spitting image of him. So funny! Even down to the red highlights on the shoulders. Although our dog, Orion, only gets the red in the spring/summer months. He sheds it and turns all black in the winter. It's so weird!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ptelford/3012409611/in/set-72157600071450185/

Amy said...

awwwwwwwwwwww so cute!!!
and so is Tara's dog :)