My Double Lung Transplant

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Feeling Fab

Today's the first day in a loooooooooooooooooooong row of days that i feel 100% content and happy with everything in my life. With all the emotional turmoil that went on with me last week I'm finally feeling back to my old self and i'm so grateful that i have returned.

In celebration, i feel like making a nice homemade creamy chicken potato vegetable soup. Of course i decide to do this on a day where I can't actually utilize the kitchen as we're getting a new stove and fridge, so it looks like i'm gonna have to haul out the slow cooker and use that. I don't know what it is, but for once i'm full of energy and can't fathom a full day of sitting doing nothing. I want to be out and about and it feels nice!

It's so cold that I almost lost my hands today in the 2 seconds that i was outside. The dash from the car to the Scottish Shop made me almost lose my most valuable appendages and I think a nice home made soup is just what this weather calls for!

I want this feeling to laaaaast!

Hope you're all well and feeling fab!

No comments: