My Double Lung Transplant

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ca va? Is this any better?

Fuck. Is this any better? Does it look hard to read? i tried to get simple colours - you know me and my affinity for multiple colours!

But somehow it looks....not me.

*sigh*

Ideally, I would go for a nautical, mysterious, vintage look. Dark, yes, with some ornate looking stars or something. I dunno, something different, something me.

Other than the fact that i am chronically fucking around with the layout of my blog and seemingly unhappy with any result that comes from my futile efforts, I am ok. It's been humid so i have stayed put. I finished The Winter Rose on Friday and promptly cracked open The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane. I wish it were longer; i'm halfway through, and could most likely finish today or tomorrow. Tomorrow i am at TGH for PFTs and physio.

Then home to stay on the couch.

That's it.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Love this look. Much easier to read.

Amy said...

LOVING it!

I think it is you! The pink hints on your subtle feminine side :)