My Double Lung Transplant

Monday, March 30, 2009

Oreo Cookies why must you be so good?

I can honestly say that since supper time I have managed to consume about 7 oreo cookies, and 3 girl guide cookies, and I can't stop returning to the box and consuming more. There is something so yummy and alluring about them that I can't quite describe, but I had to confess about my sudden onset oreo addiction.

Today at rehab I made a point of announcing to anyone who would possibly listen that I had pneumonia. There was some thrill in making such an announcment, because for some bizarre, immature reason, it made me feel like for once my place at pulmonary rehab was validated and that by some small chance, I was suddenly more important than everyone else in the room.

I am not feeling much better. I have a raging, burning pain in the front of my chest where i beleive the pneumonia resides, and it usually feels worse at night. We shall see how this is in the morning. I am still exhausted and unmotivated, but part of me wants to have enough energy to make oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and i don't know why. I don't know why bizarre compulsions seem to grip me and never leave until i fulfill them. Oh well.

And last but not least, I finished that stupid book lastnight. FINALLY. The Virgin's Lover...While not entirely bad, it's just slowpaced and it didn't grip me the way most books do. I just didn't care to read it, the only thing propelling me was my desire to start the book that came after and i couldn't read that without finishing this one. But alas I am done and am now reading The Other Queen.

I hope all is well with you lot. Sorry this was so boring.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Crazy! I still love VL!!!! Let me know how OQ is though :)