My Double Lung Transplant

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Smack on the deck

This is the honest to God story my mum told me over supper of how she fell on the deck this morning:

""So i'm out back this morning - having a smoke - and feeding the fish, when it starts to piss rain. So instead of walking from the pond to the deck, i ran. I ran up the stairs when I tripped. I tripped up the first step and landed on my knees. But it didn't stop there. I kept going. I put my arms infront to stop and my head hit the deck chair and i eventually landed with my forehead smack on the deck.

I have a scratch."

OMFG my mum told me this over supper and I seriously died I laughed and coughed so hard. I hope this just made everyone's day.

1 comment:

Amy said...

OMG woman I am gonna die laughing hahaha!!!