My Double Lung Transplant

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Crap

Welp tomorrow I begin this new fangled RT/Asthma clinic business, and I fully intend on being incooperative and moody...maybe even a little mean and childish. We'll see how I feel.

I realized tonight, upon sitting here that they may vary well do their 'tests' on me. But of course they didn't tell me that! So I guess i have to ring them up tomorrow and ask if i'll be getting PFTs and if I should take my meds. Either way they'll think I'm a tard; a)b/c I'm calling to ask, and b) it'll seem that I don't know what's actually going on - which is true - but I guess we will have to see.

I could not fall asleeop until 4am this morning. Yaaaaaay. I probably have to go to bed soon me thinks if I want to get 10 hours of sleep (from now until 8am). My appt is at 10 which doens't afford me much time to dick around tomorrow morning.

Other than that I don't have much else to report. I'm probably making this appt out to be much worse than it is...but I think if you were constantly being run through medical test after medical test, knowing full-well that you've recently done them allllllllllllll, you'd be a little irked too.

That's all for now. Night night.

No comments: