My Double Lung Transplant

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, MY CHILDREN!

This shant be long as i have 2 midterms to get back to studying for, but i thought i'd write and say Happy Halloween(now officially for the 3rd time).

It was surprisingly warm today (18*C!) which was nice, but now it's cooled off and is windy as hell. I succeeded in freaking myself out by playing the "Halloween" theme song on the piano this morning. While it was funny at the time, it certainly isn't now!

Have not been up to much. Pretty sure i broke my ass from sitting on it too much these last couple of days. Am taking motrin for the pain. No lie. Jocelyn stopped by today and she was dressed as a dinosaur. Cutest thing ever! She groweled for me and i gave her 3 bags of chips.

That's about it. I need to go study. Go me!

Have a safe one, ladies!

Bree:)

No comments: