My Double Lung Transplant

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

California is Burning

Due to unfortch circumstances of the Earth deciding to go haywire on some of it's coastal citizens, Califorina is burning. If any of my respirologically challenged friends, or non-respirologically challenged readers (if someone from Cali would actually read a blog from Ontario) i hope you're ok!

What else? Not much to report here. You may remember my work buddy Jenny....who sometimes had nothing better to do than look forward to doing the mail at work twice a day while I sat in my cubicle all alone being unproductive. Welp my friends, I am talking to her now (never stopped talking to her) and she has informed me that she is doing well. She has taken some travels since school began and is now back in Ontari-ari-ari-o. Other than that I don't know what to say.....

I am feeling crappy. It has gotten cold and wet here and i just feel like a machine that is very close to shutting off and falling over, never to start again. I was very out of breath today but i still walked about on campus so for that I am happy and proud of myself. Oh, and i actually went to all my classes today. I am proud of myself for that too. Tomorrow i have to register for my winter semester classes...and meet my friends for lunch....

Other than that...things are considerably boring and i'm sorry this blog wasn't as witty as it usually is!

No comments: