My Double Lung Transplant

Thursday, August 23, 2007

IT'S MAH BIRFDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

AND MANY MOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

WOO HOO! It's officially my birthday and I am 22 years old! I have been 22 now for approximately 6 hours and 57 minutes. How amazing! I imagine that 22 years ago right now i was sleeping soundly. I hope it was great!

This morning I was awoken by a humungous thunderstorm. FINALLY! I prayed so hard that it would storm on my birthday and it did! It was loud and it gave me a headache and it was just beautiful. Lots of loud thunder and lightning. Just perfect. Also, I got a birthday card in the mailbox lastnight from my oxygen company! How thoughtful! Aaaaaand, they're making a special delivery to my house to give me 2 refilled O2 tanks. How miraculous. How lucky can one girl be? lol.

This morning on my glorious drive to work, 2 consecutive intersection lights were out. These are major intersections with 4 lanes each, so it was kind of scary. Luckily i just followed the other people so i wouldn't fuck up and hit someone. It was intense and you could tell everyone had forgotten all the rules from when they took driving lessons so we all just kind of sat in our cars like asses and waited for someone on our side to make the first move so we could follow. I ended up making eye contact with an elderly man in a min van and i pointed and mouthed, "I TRUST YOU!" and he lead me through the scary abyss that was the foggy, misty, broken-lighted intersection.

Also, today it's hot out! It's always cold on my birthday. Of all the days summer decides to take off during the season, it's always my birthday. I'm glad it decided to stick around for me.

Anyways, that's all for now. I will add more later.

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Hi, Bree,
I came over from cysticfibrosis.com. I wish you a very happy birthday. May you have MANY more.