My Double Lung Transplant

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Last day being 21 - EVER

Can i have the attention of the classroom please? I have a very important announcement to make.

TOMORROW IS MY 22ND BIRTHDAY!!

Yup that's right. On August 23, 1985, at 3:23am, i plopped into this world, completely amazing. I am very excited - very very excited! I hope to God Friday works out (going to a pub with mass quantities of friends, hopefully). There is not much to do at work today - much like every day. I stuffed about 20 envelopes and it is my duty to go drive to people's houses and deliver them. I will have to wear steel toed shoes (got some from last year) and some fancy schamzny construction vest. Dunno how i will manage to walk around though, what with those heavy-as-hell steel toed boots, so i have brought my oxygen with me just incase. I hope i don't get lost.

For now though, handing those letters out has to wait as the woman who gave me this assignment has not given me the directions yet, and she is not here. That's ok, i don't mind waiting. I'll just sit on Facebook and PEOPLE.com as I always do. Not a problem.

I actually got sleep lastnight! But i'm still so tired! I cannot wait until i can actually sleep in for the next 3 weeks until school starts back up! YAY! I was very physically tired lastnight. My body just wanted to do nothing but sit on the couch like a heavy pile of goo and just melt away in the an abyss of sleep. but that didn't happen. It is supposed to warm up here again so i am looking forward to that. I am coughing a lot today as well and very phlegmy, and i have to drop letters off for work. Luckily i have managed to drag Jenny into this with me and i have my camera in my bag so we will get to take pics! I have to wear steel toed shoes and a construction vest! Should be fun!

Until then children....

No comments: