My Double Lung Transplant

Saturday, July 14, 2007

It's Raining, It's Pouring

Houston, we have rain!

Almost 2 months and counting, we finally have rainfall here in Southern Ontario! While everyone around us gets pummelled by thunderstorms day after day, we sit and swelter in the 35+ degree heat, and the storms just float through and don't give us any rewards by giving us the joy of having a storm.

But now, the skies have opened up and they are pissing down on us. Just as i got up the energy to go to the mall to get my precious Guess purse fixed, as well as drop a few unnecissary $$, the sky felt it was time to finally snap.

It's monsooning outside. It's coming it buckets but we need it and I really don't mind. I WAS decked out in sweatpants and a t-shirt but when my mum said, "You're wearing that to the mall?" i had to change into jeans. So i did...and now i sit here, dressed up and i'm not going to the mall b/c it raining and i don't feel like getting wet.

So blah....I sit here and I stare out my window.....and I wait. We're most likely going out for supper (b/c it's Saturday and we're all too lazy to cook food on Saturday night) so I may as well just stay as I am.

Other than that I feel pretty good today. I got 9+ hours of sleep and the O2 stayed on my face all night. I didn't wake up once (well, I woke up at 7am to pee but that doesn't really count). I looked at the Monster and determined it wasn't completely set at 2L/m (liters per minute) so i pushed it up a bit and got a much better flow through the cannula! So that helped! But mostly today is boring so i am going to shut up and let you go.

BYE!

No comments: