My Double Lung Transplant

Friday, June 19, 2009

A Friday Lesson from "Fuck My Life"

This is why you check the dates on your meds...

"Today, I used my inhaler for the first time in a year. As soon as I took a puff I felt something strange go down my throat. Upon closer inspection I discovered there had been a spider living in the mouth of my inhaler... and I had just swallowed it. FML"

I don't know what to say to that.

In other news: i am feeling better. I'm sorry for being such a whiney complainy bitch lately. I try not to complain so much (truely) but sometimes this life just catches up with you, and you realize that there is no way out - really.

So i'm making a conscious effort to not be such a miserable bitch, so yay!

Umm...I think that's it for today. I'm gonna go read The Tea Rose.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

2 comments:

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

Ooooh I did that with the inhaler once or twice......not nice! And really I don't think you come across as whiney at all - I'm sure I'd be much worse....really!

Anonymous said...

GROSS!