My Double Lung Transplant

Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring...

It's the perfect day to stay inside in your sweatpants, snuggled on the couch reading!

Weeeeeeeee! It's literally pouring pouring pouring outside. It's humid as can be and i'm strapped to my O2 b/c i cannot breathe, and i have all the windows open and i'm making soup, as i wait for the O2 man to come and fill my tanks. It's also thundering loudly. I don't know: it feels like the perfect day to just sit on the couch and do nothing.

I dunno. Maybe I'm a romanticist (sp?). Maybe i enjoy idling in my half-world. But either way, I'm going to enjoy it.

Oh, and take a Tylenol 2. I've been in chronic pain for over a week now and am taking T2 daily. Only 1 pill at a time tho. Feels like someone took a scraper and went a little crazy inside my sternum, but what can you do.

Cross those fingers and toes and whatever else you deem appropriate, please!!

Weeeeeeeeee raining thundery day!

No comments: