My Double Lung Transplant

Friday, February 13, 2009

FUCK YOU ASTHMA

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

I have asthma: i've always had it, from the day I was born, till the day my lungs are replaced, I will be asthmatic, and for the most part, that doesn't bother me. But it does annoy me when i wheeze non-stop and i sound like a canary.

No lie. First the Neb Crisis is solved temporarily, and since that resulted in a temp. happy medium, something had to go wrong, so my asthma decided to step in and be a total bitch. I've been wheezing every single day for the last 4 days.

I've taken all my meds: every inhaled, every puffer, every physio, and CPT thing, I have done, but nope, asthma is acting like a total fucking bitch and being extremely annoying. If this shit keeps up i'm ringing up my resp. doc and begging to come in. I can't deal with it; i'm done. I'm fed up.

GAH!

No comments: