My Double Lung Transplant

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Stupid Fucking Technology Fuck!

Stupid fucking technology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH! Sometimes I wish i had a laptop so i could pick it up and throw it. GRRRRRRRRRRRR.

*coughs*

You may recall how my computer had to be rebuilt in December bc of some 'massive virus'? No - not 'some massive virus'...it's more like, 'some stupid fucking shit load of invasive viruses'.

Well...I thought all was fine and dandy. I truely did. I thought I could forever skip merrily along, hand in hand with Dell, with the notion that everything was perfectly fine once again. I thought we could live in harmony and slowly, my trust for all things Computer would be rebuitl.

Welp friends, I was wrong. Guess who's computer has another stupid fucking massive BUNCH of viruses?

Yes - ME. ME ME FUCKING ME!

It decided to be a shit head Saturday, as I was about to write my 5 page article review. It started shutting off and all its stupid shit and it kept it up for a couple of days. Then it got slower and slower and I wanted to shoot it. So i made my dad take it into Staples where i've recieved word that they can Tune it up which would do nothing, or 'wipe out' my computer, and re-install Windows. Backing up files would be an additional $80, and frankly, it's not worth the small amount of files i have (since after the first crash i backed all my pics up) and had no school assignments up. Right now, I have some readings from my DE course and pictures that will forever be lost. I am most distraught.

I am most upset about the picture I have of my dog Casey. He's old and I got a really good picture of him Boxing Day. He looks precious and perfect and I really treasured that picture....but I never put it on facebook or sent it to anyone...and it is forever lost:(

Techbology sucks sometimes.

Send love please.

Broken hearted,
Bree:(

No comments: