My Double Lung Transplant

Friday, August 3, 2007

A Long, Hot Weekend!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's another hotter than hell day here in beautiful southern Ontario, and it's also the long weekend. WOO HOO! No work Monday, or Thursday, b/c on Thursday i have a date with the doctors. Go me.

I really hope that the Tempo prevails and that it makes it up to Sauble! It will be so fun b/c Tara will already have her ass up there and we can meet and frolic and do lots of dumb fun things. I really hope the weather is spectacular this weekend, b/c every holiday and long weekened we've had this summer has been cold. It's suppose to be gorgeous so i'm trusting it will stay that way! Again, not many people are here at work today but that's ok, it's very laid back and there's an overall feeling that no body gives a shit. I like that feeling quite honestly.


So there isn't much to do here at work. I brought my camera and so far have taken many pictures of the office and Jenny and myself. We took turns swinging from the tower in the backyard so i will be sure to post those shenanigans for you later on. I made a point to make my picture look somewhat slutty but it's not really how it turned out. Jenny proceeded to fall from the tower as she swung, and i fell in a hole trying to take the picture. For now though, i must go.

BYE BYE!

No comments: