My Double Lung Transplant

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

3 funerals, a wedding, and another funeral

..and 2 family reunions that i vaguely remember.

Unfortunately this past weekend, my beloved Uncle Gary at the age of 61, died up at Sauble Beach. So far we don't know what his cause of death was, other than that his eyes glazed over and he fell to the floor and that was it. Uncle Gary was a great guy - the most hysterical man ever who could always make you laugh no matter what. Of all the people you thought would always be here, he was one of them. It hasn't really hit me yet that he's gone, but i'm sure when i go to the visitation on Thursday I will be crying my eyes out when i see everyone.

So needless to say things have been very solemn around the house (if i even spelled the right let alone use the right word). I bumped up my 2 appts Thurs to 7:30am and 9am, so we can leave for the funeral home at 12pm. My sister got the genius idea to stay in a hotel, completely ignoring the fact that I can't just get up and go sleep in a hotel without hauling my O2 and meds and nebulizer compressor with me. I have baggage and she always forgets that!

Anywho, that's it for now. Have a great day!

No comments: