My Double Lung Transplant

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Jenny and the amazing explosive diahrrea

I am not finished reading Harry Potter 7 yet. I know...shocking. It's rather hard to read it non-stop when i have a little institution called WORK to attend to everyday. The only chances I get to read it are on my breaks, lunch time, and at night. I was happy when i arrived at work on Monday and Jenny told me she didn't have a copy yet. When she came by to do the mail, she saw the book sitting on my desk, and I told her she could touch it if she wanted. So she went and touched it, and that night she went and bought her own copy. Good thing too, b/c I don't like sharing.

So now Jenny is way ahead of me...Chapter 33 i beleive....and i'm on Chapter 21. She has 60 pages left and told me she wanted nothing more than to lock herself in the bathroom and finish reading it. I told her that if she wanted, she could run to the bathroom and i would announce to everyone that she had explosive diahrrea. When people ask why she was seen dashing away with her book I will answer, "She knew she'd be a while..."

I didn't quite know how to answer her however, when she mentioned how she'd explain the absense of smell for said explosive diahrrea. I was shocked; just as shocked as I was when she told me on Friday she wanted to stab someone in the face. I know I talk about wishing to strangle people....but i'd never stab someone in the face...Jenny worries me sometimes...

Anywho...back to the main point of this show: ME! The last 2 days have been quite concerning for me, I must admit. I've woken up the last few days feeling like I havent slept at all, even though i slept for 8 hours straight. For some bizarre and ANNOYING reason i keep waking up at 5am - it's a huge pain in the ass b/c it's like, "FUCK! It's 5, i can still sleep....but only for an hour!" and it's not even worth it. I don't know if that has anything to do with my tiredness, but i doubt it. Could it be that i've not gotten to bed till 10:30 each night? I'm hoping that's it. I'm going to try to get to bed by 9:30 at least tonight and see if that happens. If not....then....i'm SOL and don't know what to do! I wore my O2 to drive and it didn't do too much..i mean it helps but wearnig O2 isn't a cure for tiredness. I'm thinking of introducing a mandatory Sleep Day to the working world, where you MUST take the day off and stay at home and do nothing but sleep. It would be spendid wouldn't it? If not, then going home to sleep, or staying home to sleep, should be a viable reason for not showing up to work. I fully support this idea.

What else? Yes, before I go I must announce that a woman on the board i post at, Liza, her daughter Anna got THE CALL for lungs yesterday! So, just wish her luck! GOOD LUCK ANNA AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!

Until next time!
Bree

No comments: