My Double Lung Transplant

Monday, June 29, 2009

Just a short post!

Meghann's been taken off the vent! She was extubated today and i read on facebook that she immediately grabbed for her phone - so the woman's gotta be feeling well!!! Hopefully she'll continue to improve now that she doesn't have the wretched tube!

And in other happy news, my dear friend Carol (who got listed 2 days before me, and who was going to do tequila shots with me at the end of April to 'celebrate' being listed for a year) GOT HER LUNGS ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was off the vent in 2 days and if she can keep her O2 sats up overnight they will remove her to recovery!

WOO HOO!!!! I'm so so so sooooooo happy to hear all of this!!! Hopefully, I'm next!!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Like Alex said on FB...things happen in 3s...soooooooo..... YOU ARE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!