My Double Lung Transplant

Monday, February 9, 2009

Tylenol 2 should come with a warning

And it should read like this:

"Taking Tylenol 2 may cause you to feel, one or all of the following:
-dizzy
-tired
-stupid
-like you're floating
-like you might fall over
-tingly
-wrong
-like you may vomit all over the place
-like you may have a seizure
-like you have a shaking disorder
-lack of appetite
-afraid for your life
-like you have a scary virus that may or may not kill you

If you experience any or all of these symptoms, good luck."

That being said, I am also on a lot of antibitics. That horse pill, Cipro is messing me up I think. While the lungs feel less stuck to the rubs today ( a pleural adhesion, thanks Alice), i keep getting increased pain as the day goes on.

My assumption is that i've got whatever virus is plaguing everyone at the moment. But for now i'm gonna go shake somewhere else.

No comments: